All GTIHL members are welcome to attend the final Board meeting of 2020 via WebEx on December 12th at 11am. Elections for those nominated for a Board Member position will take place during this meeting. This years positions for election include:
Section C. 1. Each member of the Executive Board will serve in his or her position for one term (2 years per term). A year shall be defined as the calendar year from Jan 1 through December 31. Board members shall be up for re-election based on the following schedule:
|Group 1||Group 2|
|Term Begin||January 1, 2021||January 1, 2020|
|Term End||December 31, 2022||December 31, 2021|
|At Large (Former Game Day Operations)||At Large|
2. There is no maximum number of terms that a person can serve on the Executive Board.
3. Any senior member of the club in good standing will be eligible for election to the Executive Board. Senior membership shall be defined as stated in Article III, Section A. 3. of this constitution.
4. During an election year, the Team Representative Committee may also nominate senior members that would be interested in running for a position on the Executive Board.
5. Candidates for the Executive Board shall be nominated towards the end of the hockey season during an election year and voted upon by all “good standing” members at the last organized general meeting of the year.
5.a. The last organized meeting will take place after the ending of the hockey session of that year and before Dec 31, tentatively October-December. This meeting will be broadcast on all advertising mediums being leveraged at that time by the GTIHL.
6. During an election year, all members of the current Executive Board shall be re-nominated and voted upon by the voting members of the club if seeking re-election.
Note: The nomination deadline is December 5th, 2020.
Please send your nominations to email@example.com and include the position you are nominating the senior member for. To accept the nomination, the nominee must respond via email to Board@gtihl.com by December 8th and attend the WebEx election meeting on December 12th at 11:00am.
The GTIHL is looking to expand its game day operations personnel for the 2020 inline hockey season which will begin in April. We are looking to fill the following positions:
Rink Managers, Score Keepers, and Hockey Officials.
Please visit http://www.gtihl.com/applyonline for information regarding each job opening and to apply today or click the link below titled Job Application.
Returning game day staff please complete a new application if you are interested in returning for the 2020 season.
We need your help!! APPLY TODAY!!!
Gold - Hoof Hearted
Silver - KT's Diner
Bronze - Jackalopes
The GTIHL will continue its use of the RainedOut Alerts for 2020. These alerts are useful for teams and players as they allow quick communication of weather and COVID-19 related updates. We highly suggest you sign-up for them.
You can sign up via email alerts and then turn your phone notifications on and this way is free. Alternatively, you can have alerts texted to you at a cost that is found on the company link below.
TEXT: Text GTIHL to 84483. Text HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel alerts at any time. For customer support contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-230-1933. Message & data rates may apply. Privacy Statement
EMAIL: Follow this link and submit your email address you wish to have alerts sent to. https://www.rainedout.net/team_page.php?a=e1f197cc9a88054eaacb